Transformation doesn't have
to be tough cookie .
How do you correctly eat a "Manner-Schnitte" (wafer)?
The qibri team collected their best practices from 45 years experience of eating Manner-Schnitten - now summarized in an Austrian guideline:
- Tear the red string all the way to the end (signaled by an arrow).
- Take the package in your hand and break open the top 2 layers of the Manner wafers.
- Eat the top layer of the Manner wafers first (4 pieces; one by one).
- Die einzelne Mannerschnitte richtig essen:
- Option 1: Simply bite off - in small or very small bites
- Option 2: Eat one wafer layer at a time
- Option 2a: Scrape the hazelnut cream with your teeth off each layer of the wafers
- Option 3: Eat the entire wafers piece in one gobble (not recommended)
- After the first 4 pieces: close the packaging.
- Wait for 20 seconds.
- Open the packaging again.
- Eat the rest of the Manner wafers according to step 4.
You think a step is missing or the steps are wrong?
Or "But Transformation is a tough cookie“ ?